Registration (2017 - 2018 School Year)
Current rates are as follows:
Full day spots for 4-year-olds. (6 spots).
- Tuition is $575/month
- Hours: 8:30-3:30. There will be some early dismissal days built in to the schedule.
- Parents will supply lunch and snacks, except for special occasions.
- Nap mats are required. You may purchase one from us for $45.
All other classes:
- 2-day for 3 year olds $155/month
- 3-day for 3 year olds $210/month
- 5-day for 4 year olds $280/month
- 5-day PM for mixed age group $330/month (This is the class for older 3 year olds - 4 by 12/31, younger 4 year olds, or those preferring a smaller class for 4 year olds)
One month’s tuition is due no later than August 1, 2017. This payment will be credited to May, 2018.
Registration fee: $180 (it is a one time per child fee.) Payment of non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of new student registration to hold your seat. Payment of one month's tuition will be required to confirm your seat as a returning student.
- School bag: one bag included in registration fee (mandatory for new students)
- Nap Mat Fee: $45/year
- All openings are available on a first come/first served basis.
- Call 301-645-7112 and speak to the preschool director with any questions, or to register or schedule a tour.
Note: Registration continues until all classes are full. Prepaid tuition is refundable only if the vacated spot is filled. If your child is not confidently potty trained, please discuss this with the director. We do not allow diapers or Pull-ups.
If you are registering for the current year, all tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
- New registrations require an appointment, and all paperwork is due before a child begins school.
- Dated enrollment forms for new students and returning students may be submitted with payment at any time during church office hours.
- Checks for all fees should be payable to "Our Lady’s Little Christians."
- Bring a birth certificate and immunization record for all new students.
If you have any questions regarding this registration procedure, please do not hesitate to ask. It is always our hope that you have had a wonderful experience here at Our Lady’s Little Christians and will want to continue with us.